Sunday 20 November 2016

INTERACTIVE :: 21/11/16 - Character Animations

Over the past week I've been slowly working on the animations for the moth character, with varying degrees of success.  Currently I'm looking up tutorials for how to do a convincing walk cycle and death animation, as these are the last two animations I need to create to place in the game.  At this point we're going with a one-hit kill format similar to classic games like the original Super Mario in order to save time.  Hopefully it will only take me today and tomorrow to get these animations done, and spend the rest of the week writing up the flavor text and drawing introduction images for the beginning of the game while Patrick puts everything into Unity.

Here are the other animations I've made for the project so far, in playblast form:

Attack:


Idle:


Jump:

No comments:

Post a Comment